We would like to provide each prospective family an opportunity to develop a thorough understanding of our School and mission. We are committed to making your admissions experience valuable, rewarding, and enriching.
Please follow these simple steps to complete an application, outlined below. If you have any questions at all, our Admissions Office will be more than happy to help.
2023-2024 applications remain open based on space availability.
Applications for the 2024-2025 school year are now OPEN.
- October 1 - 2024 - 2025 Applications open online
- November 7 - Admissions Open House
- November 30 - Sibling applications due
- January 15 - Application due date (Applications completed after the deadline will be considered after the first round of decisions based on space availability)
- February 1 - Completed application due (all documents uploaded, and scheduled appointments completed)
- February 15 - Financial aid applications due (K-8th grade)
- Early March - Admissions decisions sent
St. John's Episcopal School seeks and accepts students for admission without reference to race, color, religion, age, disability, national and ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or gender. Admissions and financial aid decisions are made independently.