Accepted International Students
Once you have been accepted to St. John's, the following steps need to be completed in order to complete your enrollment.
- Step 1: Vaccination Records
- Step 2: Secure Living Arrangements
- Step 3: School Documents Due at Orientation
- Step 4: Tuition Payment
The state of California requires all students to be fully vaccinated. Please take the California requirements to your doctor to translate your records to ensure you have the needed vaccinations to attend school in California. Please resend a clear copy of your English translated immunization record to our School nurse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. John's does not provide homestay services within our School; however, if your child is entering 6th, 7th, or 8th Grade, and needs a homestay, JR Education Group is our only approved and accepted homestay provider. Click on the link below to visit their website.
The following documents must be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the first day of school:
- Results of a Tuberculosis Test (test must have been taken in the U.S. within the past 6 months to 30 days of receipt by St. John's)
- Proof of Health Insurance
- Updated local contact information
- International students who received their Form I-20 from St. John's must submit their I-901 form to the Admissions Office after entry into the U.S.
Learn more by visiting the Student Resources page.